Live Your Code of Ethics
Whether you are an AIA member, member of the Royal Institute of British Architects, member of the Union of Architects, of the National Society of Engineers or more – you have a professional code of ethics which binds you to:
- Following the laws of the countries you work in
- To not aid in fraudulent or dishonest enterprises
- To respect the rights of others.
If you are a director of a company, than you also have a fiduciary duty of care which requires you to:
- Be informed
- Use good judgement Utilize expert advise
- Stay abreast of legal developments, good governance, and
This is your ethical duty.